Langsung ke konten utama

Jurnal Lesbi Kali Ini

dan merinding di sekujur tubuhmu, rendamlah agar timbul bola-bola sabun yang licin. jalan yang tak lelah dan terjal di sini tak hentinya mengaku tak ingin kalah. pasukan-pasukan cuaca tak henti mengirimkan wabah yang keji. sampul buku diari yang hilang judulnya, dan kaca stroberi di rumah-rumah kota, berlamburan.

dan terlempar. kamu tidah sedang bercanda dan tidak pula memainkan api pada kompor gas elpiji. kamu tidak sedang mencuci piring-piring nasi yang mengerakkan lemak daging dengan keras.

ayolah Enigma, kamu sudah cukup manis untuk dicicipi. buahbuah tangan dan pijakan kaki yang kusam bukankah telah kamu siram dan kamu poles dengan masker bengkoang. Supaya mulus dan putih.

putih pada kuku, putih yang selalu ingin tumbuh di tubuhku. sampai ketika burung-burung onta terbang lindap di gedung teater itu, kita masih sempat menyaksikan kemolekan sisa cahaya matahari yang tiba-tiba memerahkan pipimu.

Enigma, wanita mana yang tak ingin menyediakan hatinya yang terus-menerus merasa hati-hati. dan keseringan sakit hati akan membuatmu banyak belajar bagaimana cairan di liver itu menetralkan racun-racun tangis yang tak sudah-sudah melukai naluri

Seperti kamu, matamu pun ikut berbicara dan mendengar dengan bahasa batin. isyarat malam ini akan kelam pasti terjadi.

seperti katamu, tubuhmu pun menggeliat dengan lembut dan sangat teratur. ritme-ritme lagu di tahun 60an dan kostum busana panggung pilihan pasti menua dan menemu dirinya masing-masing dalam keadaan yang begitu mengenaskan.

kamulah yang menggemaskan. kamulah, yang membiarkan pinggul dan betis yang sintal aku hirup dalam-dalam. sekali lagi, kamu menggelinjang. sekali lagi, letakkan saja kepasrahanmu di bahu yang tak cukup panjang buat menopang seseorang yang ingin terlihat telanjang.

selimut di kamar, barangkali bisa terbuka dan membungkus aku kamu dalam kegalauan yang satu dan kerinduan yang tak ingin cepat-cepat dituntaskan.



--sekayu '10

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Choices

There will always be the first time for everyone. The first time to hear, the first time to feel, the first time to move, the first time to breathe and cry, the first time to drink, the first time to eat, the first time to respond, the first time to play, the first time to play together and solve the very own problem, the first time to enter school, the first time to teach, the first time to talk and engage with numerous audience, the first to be and do anything. . .till it becomes one day. . .the thing that was hard and challenging, could become a piece of cake. It takes courage, it takes sweat and tears, it takes sleepless nights, it takes restless days, it takes commitment, it takes everything. Maybe it takes your happiness away either. It may seem scary and it may seem crazy. It requires self and stress management. I always have choices amongst these options. I commence to reflect. Back then, I love to  compare people, wether it would be worth it or not at all. I compare A to B...

The Most Precious Thing

To my fiancé, thank you for being a strong man even when hard times still hit that hard. Your 'cegil' is so proud of you. Dear Dadda K, to be with you has taken me to love myself more. Thank you for being gentle and listening to me and us. I have never felt less as a woman because I finally found my real power. Through the peaks and valleys, through the lengthy journey, I do believe the right train will never pass us by. In this horse year, let's be more kind to each other. Let kindness be the beginning of our story. Dear Daddy K, there were moments I might be afraid of losing us. The worries somehow spiraling. At the end I have to decide and take an action of not letting the hassle consuming me more. The peace, positivity, and tenderness are greater. This morning I looked at myself through the mirror. I asked, "who is this girl I see?" It instantly brought me back to you. I am loved, and your actions are the living proof. It's not only a love letter. I wrote ...

The Awakening of New Energy

This one week, my mind buzzed. I know I had a lot to express. I always feel the urge to talk to people and barely know when to stop. I love creating world with words. Words are playground to me. Sometime I could slide, hop, roll forward, slither, or simply sit and watching people passing by. It's not a bout fun, but it's the awareness of creating more and more. I will try to invest 1 hour each day to write, to think, to get lost, to be found, to express, and write again. Over and over. I hope there will be more people connect and read me. Insya Allah 🤍