Dear Daddy K, I am touched by the way you sent me a gentle reminder of how significant patience is in our lives. I vividly remember we both relearned about to love and being loved, to have and maintain our patience while building up trust while we both had issues in trusting people, to articulate our vulnerability, to stick to our commitment and goals, and to water the clear intentions, etc. This is how I love us. Is it perfect? Of course not, but it won't stop us from growing in love and in patience.
This one week, my mind buzzed. I know I had a lot to express. I always feel the urge to talk to people and barely know when to stop. I love creating world with words. Words are playground to me. Sometime I could slide, hop, roll forward, slither, or simply sit and watching people passing by. It's not a bout fun, but it's the awareness of creating more and more. I will try to invest 1 hour each day to write, to think, to get lost, to be found, to express, and write again. Over and over. I hope there will be more people connect and read me. Insya Allah 🤍
Komentar
Posting Komentar
hembusan yang akan disampaikan pada nona-angin