Langsung ke konten utama

Me and Other 8 Billions People

I was stunned by my own journey these past 15 years and how I became more aware of whom I built my interactions with. This journey served me the ups and downs. This journey, took me to a whimsical experience of meeting new people, collaborating with new ideas, arguing with different point of view, doing the best in achieving 'il sueno imposible', and letting go what doesn't belong the chapter. In this journey, people showed their colors and I learned to digest it gradually. It was uneasy, it triggered a lot of things from me deep down inside, encouraged me to change and to be humble. 


In this journey, I met great people that somehow made me questioned and doubted myself a lot. And I thank Allah it became my inspiration to be a better human day by day. I doubted myself, I searched for the answer and it was found within myself. Somehow I got lost but I believe I will not waste my time to just wander nor to never come back. 


One person looked great at least to me, I compared their privilege, I felt small but it doesn't stop me. I keep on learning, listening, growing, and reflecting about the best thing I could do for myself. Another new person will come again, not to pass by, they become one part of our story that could be included in a single chapter or more than ten. I am content to their part of journey as well. We grow both together and apart. I just cannot stop imagining to live amongst these great and gorgeous people. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Puisi Terjemahan Rumi - When I Die

Saya mencoba menerjemahkan sajak yang ditulis oleh Rumi berjudul ' When I Die '. Selamat membaca, kawan! *** Ketika Maut Menjemputku Ketika maut menjemputku ketika peti jenazahku disiapkan jangan kau kira aku merindukan kehidupan dunia jangan menitikkan air mata jangan sesekali meratapi atau berduka cita aku tidak sedang terjerembab ke dalam neraka para iblis tatkala kau saksikan jasadku dipikul berhentilah menangisi kepergianku aku tidak pergi sebaliknya aku sedang berada di sisi Sang Maha Penyayang bila kau beringsut  dari peristirahatan terakhirku jangan ucapkan selamat tinggal ingatlah bahwa pusara sejatinya hanya sebuah tirai yang menyembunyikan firdaus di belakangnya kau hanya akan menyaksikanku terbujur di liang lahad kini lihatlah kebangkitanku bagaimana mungkin yang kau saksikan menjadi sebuah akhir tatkala matahari tenggelam atau bulan terbenam yang terekam di matamu tampak seperti akhir juga seperti senja namun sebaliknya, yang kau saksikan adalah fajar saat maut men...

The Awakening of New Energy

This one week, my mind buzzed. I know I had a lot to express. I always feel the urge to talk to people and barely know when to stop. I love creating world with words. Words are playground to me. Sometime I could slide, hop, roll forward, slither, or simply sit and watching people passing by. It's not a bout fun, but it's the awareness of creating more and more. I will try to invest 1 hour each day to write, to think, to get lost, to be found, to express, and write again. Over and over. I hope there will be more people connect and read me. Insya Allah 🤍

Choices

There will always be the first time for everyone. The first time to hear, the first time to feel, the first time to move, the first time to breathe and cry, the first time to drink, the first time to eat, the first time to respond, the first time to play, the first time to play together and solve the very own problem, the first time to enter school, the first time to teach, the first time to talk and engage with numerous audience, the first to be and do anything. . .till it becomes one day. . .the thing that was hard and challenging, could become a piece of cake. It takes courage, it takes sweat and tears, it takes sleepless nights, it takes restless days, it takes commitment, it takes everything. Maybe it takes your happiness away either. It may seem scary and it may seem crazy. It requires self and stress management. I always have choices amongst these options. I commence to reflect. Back then, I love to  compare people, wether it would be worth it or not at all. I compare A to B...