Langsung ke konten utama

2025 to 2026

Let's do a simple math now for the year of 2025. 2 plus 0 plus 2 plus 5 equals 9. 9 as the biggest number in one digit number signifies the end of an era. What no longer suites us, will be let go. I am quite content for the journey. These 3 months have become the most pack months so far, just like last year. Handling things at the same time, the juggling, and 3 and 4 hours of peaceful sleep lol. Anyway, last year I also needed to cope with health issues and had a minor surgery. Resting means a lot and that's how I supposed to respect the time to breathe, to sit, to watch, and to live. 


Let's just rest, not to stop, tu connais? Rest means to replenish the energy, let go what no longer serves me, to close the prior door and open the new one and I'm quite excited about it. C'est la vie, bon. 


I wonder what would be my experience in the next year? Should I continue writing and publish an anthology, hunting pictures with my 13 yo camera, cooking and opening a small restaurant like I did, doing a sensory class again, exploring the books, fashion, food, and museums to make the new podcast, or becoming a student to learn new things? Anw, pilates for kids intrigues me much. That sounds tempting. With 24 hours a day, will it be enough? Insya Allah.


2026 will be everyone's year. The beginning of everything since it represents number 1. The year to heal, to step forward, to start a new move. Thank you, 2025. I will choose whatever that makes me alive and live my everyday life fully. So tomorrow, where are we heading to? France? Scotland? Italy? Prague? Or to your home country, Daddy K? Hey, I don't wanna face the world all by myself. I need you to lead me. 


Ouh I remember one thing today. When I was about to leave school after working hour, I met one of parents who would regularly join the sensory class we did this year. She greeted me warmly, and she gently asked "Do you still remember me, Ms?" Oh dear Mom, how can I forget you, your smile, and your son? You were part of our journey in the sensory class. The memorable memory remains. Dear Mommy, I am praying for our next meeting and collaboration. Insya Allah. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Choices

There will always be the first time for everyone. The first time to hear, the first time to feel, the first time to move, the first time to breathe and cry, the first time to drink, the first time to eat, the first time to respond, the first time to play, the first time to play together and solve the very own problem, the first time to enter school, the first time to teach, the first time to talk and engage with numerous audience, the first to be and do anything. . .till it becomes one day. . .the thing that was hard and challenging, could become a piece of cake. It takes courage, it takes sweat and tears, it takes sleepless nights, it takes restless days, it takes commitment, it takes everything. Maybe it takes your happiness away either. It may seem scary and it may seem crazy. It requires self and stress management. I always have choices amongst these options. I commence to reflect. Back then, I love to  compare people, wether it would be worth it or not at all. I compare A to B...

Puisi Terjemahan Rumi - When I Die

Saya mencoba menerjemahkan sajak yang ditulis oleh Rumi berjudul ' When I Die '. Selamat membaca, kawan! *** Ketika Maut Menjemputku Ketika maut menjemputku ketika peti jenazahku disiapkan jangan kau kira aku merindukan kehidupan dunia jangan menitikkan air mata jangan sesekali meratapi atau berduka cita aku tidak sedang terjerembab ke dalam neraka para iblis tatkala kau saksikan jasadku dipikul berhentilah menangisi kepergianku aku tidak pergi sebaliknya aku sedang berada di sisi Sang Maha Penyayang bila kau beringsut  dari peristirahatan terakhirku jangan ucapkan selamat tinggal ingatlah bahwa pusara sejatinya hanya sebuah tirai yang menyembunyikan firdaus di belakangnya kau hanya akan menyaksikanku terbujur di liang lahad kini lihatlah kebangkitanku bagaimana mungkin yang kau saksikan menjadi sebuah akhir tatkala matahari tenggelam atau bulan terbenam yang terekam di matamu tampak seperti akhir juga seperti senja namun sebaliknya, yang kau saksikan adalah fajar saat maut men...

The Awakening of New Energy

This one week, my mind buzzed. I know I had a lot to express. I always feel the urge to talk to people and barely know when to stop. I love creating world with words. Words are playground to me. Sometime I could slide, hop, roll forward, slither, or simply sit and watching people passing by. It's not a bout fun, but it's the awareness of creating more and more. I will try to invest 1 hour each day to write, to think, to get lost, to be found, to express, and write again. Over and over. I hope there will be more people connect and read me. Insya Allah 🤍