Langsung ke konten utama

Grant Me Mercy

Whenever I feel dumb, I shall remember that I am a teacher and a lecturer at the same time. It's bloody hard and I know I shall never step back. I walk this journey not by myself, not with myself, but with all of my willingness to climb up mountains. I want to see more from the world, I want to fly far as it is my free will. I want to create my opportunity. I am not going to do it by myself, I have Allah, family, fiance, friends, and these walking legs and working hands. Dear Mutiah, each time you feel that you are dying, remember that you have no time to die. The time you have is only for trying, never stopping. Fatigue and exhaustion are parts of life, so learn to rest. Be friend with black coffee since you know how it finally supports your brain work better. Learn to munch more fruits and veggies for a healthier digestive system. Remember, a well-regulated stress is actually required for this journey. Ain't no mountains so tiny. Allah gives you more than anything you have ever prayed for. Allah is closer to us than our jugular veins. He's absolutely closer to us than our very own selves. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Choices

There will always be the first time for everyone. The first time to hear, the first time to feel, the first time to move, the first time to breathe and cry, the first time to drink, the first time to eat, the first time to respond, the first time to play, the first time to play together and solve the very own problem, the first time to enter school, the first time to teach, the first time to talk and engage with numerous audience, the first to be and do anything. . .till it becomes one day. . .the thing that was hard and challenging, could become a piece of cake. It takes courage, it takes sweat and tears, it takes sleepless nights, it takes restless days, it takes commitment, it takes everything. Maybe it takes your happiness away either. It may seem scary and it may seem crazy. It requires self and stress management. I always have choices amongst these options. I commence to reflect. Back then, I love to  compare people, wether it would be worth it or not at all. I compare A to B...

Puisi Terjemahan Rumi - When I Die

Saya mencoba menerjemahkan sajak yang ditulis oleh Rumi berjudul ' When I Die '. Selamat membaca, kawan! *** Ketika Maut Menjemputku Ketika maut menjemputku ketika peti jenazahku disiapkan jangan kau kira aku merindukan kehidupan dunia jangan menitikkan air mata jangan sesekali meratapi atau berduka cita aku tidak sedang terjerembab ke dalam neraka para iblis tatkala kau saksikan jasadku dipikul berhentilah menangisi kepergianku aku tidak pergi sebaliknya aku sedang berada di sisi Sang Maha Penyayang bila kau beringsut  dari peristirahatan terakhirku jangan ucapkan selamat tinggal ingatlah bahwa pusara sejatinya hanya sebuah tirai yang menyembunyikan firdaus di belakangnya kau hanya akan menyaksikanku terbujur di liang lahad kini lihatlah kebangkitanku bagaimana mungkin yang kau saksikan menjadi sebuah akhir tatkala matahari tenggelam atau bulan terbenam yang terekam di matamu tampak seperti akhir juga seperti senja namun sebaliknya, yang kau saksikan adalah fajar saat maut men...

The Awakening of New Energy

This one week, my mind buzzed. I know I had a lot to express. I always feel the urge to talk to people and barely know when to stop. I love creating world with words. Words are playground to me. Sometime I could slide, hop, roll forward, slither, or simply sit and watching people passing by. It's not a bout fun, but it's the awareness of creating more and more. I will try to invest 1 hour each day to write, to think, to get lost, to be found, to express, and write again. Over and over. I hope there will be more people connect and read me. Insya Allah 🤍