Langsung ke konten utama

Resting

The exhaustion is real. It's not tired merely, but also fatigue. I still am grateful for what I've experienced and achieved so far. That doesn't mean to win, that simply means to taste what it feels like moving forward when I still figure out how to gain the strength, patience, and sanity at the same time. 24 hours a day will never be enough to just rest and get enough sleep when you dream that big. God will answer the prayers. At this point, He knows what's best for me. I walk the journey with Him as my backing. He hugs me when I'm weary. He grants me resilience. He guarantees protection. Over all, I'm quite content that I make a move even if it seems still far away to step on the finish line. Back then, my uncle gently reminded me that once I reached the finish line, it means I'm dead and could never create more.


I do remember when I dreamed bigger to start a sensory class, making the proposal, maintaining health - work - life balance, etc, it was a rollercoaster. January 2024, I was afraid of being unable to do a lot, to create a lot, to learn a lot. Then, Allah helps me opening lots of doors. Along the way, the fatigue gently kissed my body lol. Brain and body drained, but I cannot stop. Fatigue becomes dope. I'm addicted to it. I started to forget how to help myself when I need one. But that's ok. That's how I progress and Allah facilitates me to endure one. Alhamdulillah.


Now, my rizqi is not only about knowledge, money, love, persistence, friends, family, fiance. It is also time to rest, to breathe, to plan new strategy not only to survive, but also to live everyday fully.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Puisi Terjemahan Rumi - When I Die

Saya mencoba menerjemahkan sajak yang ditulis oleh Rumi berjudul ' When I Die '. Selamat membaca, kawan! *** Ketika Maut Menjemputku Ketika maut menjemputku ketika peti jenazahku disiapkan jangan kau kira aku merindukan kehidupan dunia jangan menitikkan air mata jangan sesekali meratapi atau berduka cita aku tidak sedang terjerembab ke dalam neraka para iblis tatkala kau saksikan jasadku dipikul berhentilah menangisi kepergianku aku tidak pergi sebaliknya aku sedang berada di sisi Sang Maha Penyayang bila kau beringsut  dari peristirahatan terakhirku jangan ucapkan selamat tinggal ingatlah bahwa pusara sejatinya hanya sebuah tirai yang menyembunyikan firdaus di belakangnya kau hanya akan menyaksikanku terbujur di liang lahad kini lihatlah kebangkitanku bagaimana mungkin yang kau saksikan menjadi sebuah akhir tatkala matahari tenggelam atau bulan terbenam yang terekam di matamu tampak seperti akhir juga seperti senja namun sebaliknya, yang kau saksikan adalah fajar saat maut men...

The Awakening of New Energy

This one week, my mind buzzed. I know I had a lot to express. I always feel the urge to talk to people and barely know when to stop. I love creating world with words. Words are playground to me. Sometime I could slide, hop, roll forward, slither, or simply sit and watching people passing by. It's not a bout fun, but it's the awareness of creating more and more. I will try to invest 1 hour each day to write, to think, to get lost, to be found, to express, and write again. Over and over. I hope there will be more people connect and read me. Insya Allah 🤍

Choices

There will always be the first time for everyone. The first time to hear, the first time to feel, the first time to move, the first time to breathe and cry, the first time to drink, the first time to eat, the first time to respond, the first time to play, the first time to play together and solve the very own problem, the first time to enter school, the first time to teach, the first time to talk and engage with numerous audience, the first to be and do anything. . .till it becomes one day. . .the thing that was hard and challenging, could become a piece of cake. It takes courage, it takes sweat and tears, it takes sleepless nights, it takes restless days, it takes commitment, it takes everything. Maybe it takes your happiness away either. It may seem scary and it may seem crazy. It requires self and stress management. I always have choices amongst these options. I commence to reflect. Back then, I love to  compare people, wether it would be worth it or not at all. I compare A to B...