Langsung ke konten utama

"Oh Love Don't Walk Away From Me"

Oh Love Don't Walk Away From Me, is one of beautiful relaxing and healing piano instrumentals I'm listening to now. It suddenly leads me to reminisce good memories in the past. I feel the joy and a question comes to my mind, "why can we love other people no matter who they are; the people we knew since we were kids, our sisters and brothers, our lovely parents, our beloved partner, our innocent child, the freaks we met and played with in the classroom and in our community - etc, the passers-by, friends who silently cry and pray for us, the haters who will simply hate us, the homeless strangers we met in the bus stops who sleep in the fetal position, even the cat that passed through our house to get salted fish for they cannot put up with hunger, etc?" 


Dieu, why we feel love and emotionally attached to it?


2021


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

And I Said Yes, I Will

Mi amor, my love, Daddy K I said yes to our next journey, thick and thin I said yes to our progress, I'm all set I said yes to the mornings with tears and migraines  and to the nights with hugs and gentle kisses  I said yes to a lifetime prayer till Jannah This ring has given us power and awareness, love and affection, passion and patience, anxiety and peace, uncertainty and assurance, fears and courage, doubt and commitment, comfort over stormy days The knot we tie in this ring, cannot be wiped out Our loyalty worth more than anything we have And may Allah send us guidance, always Oct 2025

What Does Friend Mean?

Before asking about what does friend mean, let's sit, ask, reflect, and be honest. How well we treated ourselves so far? Did we rest in an eight solid hour? Did we eat healthy food? Did we train our muscles? Did we respond to things around us with tranquility to gain the bigger picture? Did we respect ourselves with kindness and genuineness? Were we dare enough to say no when things weren't our cups of tea? 

Act of Service

Several times I asked my fiance why he rarely gave me flowers, chocolate, cake, and other things related to sweet things linked to Valentine's Day. And I think I got the answer now. I love to observe people, even somehow my awareness gone with no trace lol. I think it was rooted from his culture as well. He's patient enough to do house chores even if he had a lot to prepare for his works. Several times I went to his house, and I was amazed by how clean and neat it was. He has no housekeeper to assist him doing those stuff, he did it by himself. Tried to wipe my finger on his cabinet or tv, and I found nothing. You know, when we cooked together, he didn't ask and force me to help. He needed me to just watch him dancing while cooking, listen to him singing song he composed by himself, and to show off how he seasoned the food so it would taste incredibly delicious. He also taught me how to take care of white blouse and T-shirt effortlessly. Unfortunately, since I had a lot on ...