I do believe it is unpleasant to treat others bad, and will be troublesome to deal with someone with difficult personality as well. Rather than just let ourselves consumed by anger and the 'urge of killing somebody', we better contemplate and do self reflection. Are we really that worth to be treated like a doormat? If so, what is the reason behind the event? Should we move a step back or stay away from someone who did this to us, or maybe try to comprehend his/ her situation in which he/she might be exhausted by the daily routine. And we never know this person might has a hard time as well before. I may look terribly sad today, but I shall not play victim and blame others to be responsible for my bad luck.
This one week, my mind buzzed. I know I had a lot to express. I always feel the urge to talk to people and barely know when to stop. I love creating world with words. Words are playground to me. Sometime I could slide, hop, roll forward, slither, or simply sit and watching people passing by. It's not a bout fun, but it's the awareness of creating more and more. I will try to invest 1 hour each day to write, to think, to get lost, to be found, to express, and write again. Over and over. I hope there will be more people connect and read me. Insya Allah 🤍
Komentar
Posting Komentar
hembusan yang akan disampaikan pada nona-angin