6 weeks buckling myself to my neverending workload, bigger responsibility, new challenges and opportunities, some days of juggling to other sensory classes, my Montessori final exam on next Tuesday, new confidence, and many more. Life is a blessing indeed. Tonight I'm able to cuddle with my bed. Those restless nights paid off insya Allah. Tonight lemme rest tranquilly., amiin
This one week, my mind buzzed. I know I had a lot to express. I always feel the urge to talk to people and barely know when to stop. I love creating world with words. Words are playground to me. Sometime I could slide, hop, roll forward, slither, or simply sit and watching people passing by. It's not a bout fun, but it's the awareness of creating more and more. I will try to invest 1 hour each day to write, to think, to get lost, to be found, to express, and write again. Over and over. I hope there will be more people connect and read me. Insya Allah 🤍
Komentar
Posting Komentar
hembusan yang akan disampaikan pada nona-angin