Langsung ke konten utama

NAMUN BEGITU MAMA ...


kepada mama

ada semacam tanda
semua kesedihan akan menjadi yang paling damai di dekat matamu
rambut yang terikat dengan sebuah kain yang melar
persis seperti ingatan kita yang tumbuh
mengecil, tumbuh, dan kembali pada Zatnya

semacam tanda itu
melubangi pikiran kita yang dilanda tik tok tangis
waktu tidak pernah berhenti
begitu pula tangisan itu yang demikian memanggil nama kita

tanda itu
kita mencoba berkabung di dalamnya
kita mengingat mana yang lebih menyakitkan antara melepas yang telah lama tinggal
atau yang baru saja hendak pergi
jauh dari jangkauan

aku meringkuk di sana
tidak ada sinyal telpon
tidak juga pesan mesra yang datang memanggilku dengan sebuah kesaksian
sayang itu
barangkali akan pupus begitu saja


2012

Komentar

Posting Komentar

hembusan yang akan disampaikan pada nona-angin

Postingan populer dari blog ini

And I Said Yes, I Will

Mi amor, my love, Daddy K I said yes to our next journey, thick and thin I said yes to our progress, I'm all set I said yes to the mornings with tears and migraines  and to the nights with hugs and gentle kisses  I said yes to a lifetime prayer till Jannah This ring has given us power and awareness, love and affection, passion and patience, anxiety and peace, uncertainty and assurance, fears and courage, doubt and commitment, comfort over stormy days The knot we tie in this ring, cannot be wiped out Our loyalty worth more than anything we have And may Allah send us guidance, always Oct 2025

The Awakening of New Energy

This one week, my mind buzzed. I know I had a lot to express. I always feel the urge to talk to people and barely know when to stop. I love creating world with words. Words are playground to me. Sometime I could slide, hop, roll forward, slither, or simply sit and watching people passing by. It's not a bout fun, but it's the awareness of creating more and more. I will try to invest 1 hour each day to write, to think, to get lost, to be found, to express, and write again. Over and over. I hope there will be more people connect and read me. Insya Allah 🤍

Choices

There will always be the first time for everyone. The first time to hear, the first time to feel, the first time to move, the first time to breathe and cry, the first time to drink, the first time to eat, the first time to respond, the first time to play, the first time to play together and solve the very own problem, the first time to enter school, the first time to teach, the first time to talk and engage with numerous audience, the first to be and do anything. . .till it becomes one day. . .the thing that was hard and challenging, could become a piece of cake. It takes courage, it takes sweat and tears, it takes sleepless nights, it takes restless days, it takes commitment, it takes everything. Maybe it takes your happiness away either. It may seem scary and it may seem crazy. It requires self and stress management. I always have choices amongst these options. I commence to reflect. Back then, I love to  compare people, wether it would be worth it or not at all. I compare A to B...