Langsung ke konten utama

Puisi Bilingual

A Game

A fish jumps from thy chest
A little funny boy squirms
An old woman sleeps soundly
From the mouth of soaking
a lizard chills
loving the winter in the refrigerator
living a little longer in the ice
trees of lie begin to grow
a fatty goat kept chewing the leaves
a mother down the hill
a blade attached at the hip
a ran and killed sheep
of a green fields
a name to the poem
lie to lie
something that can be said to be free of fifty years ago
merely be an abomination
rivers flowing from the hands of
from the river widens into the estuary
a puzzle began to play


Permainan

Seekor ikan melompat-lompat dari dadamu
Seorang lelaki kecil menggeliat lucu
Seorang wanita tua tidur nyenyak
Dari mulutnya yang kuyup
seekor cicak menggigil
mencintai musim dingin di kulkas
bermukim sedikit lebih lama dalam kebekuan
pohon-pohon kebohongan mulai tumbuh
seekor kambing yang gemuk terus mengunyah daun-daunnya
seorang ibu turun dari bukit
sebuah pisau yang terikat di pinggul
seekor domba berlari dan terbunuh
dari ladang hijau
sebuah nama menjadi puisi
kebohongan menjadi dusta
sesuatu yang dapat dikatakan bebas lima puluh tahun silam
semata-mata menjadi kekejian
dari tangan mengalir sungai
dari sungai yang melebar ke muara
sebuah teka-teki mulai dimainkan
Jakarta, Sept 2011
http://ano3grahgroup.com/puzzle/

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Puisi Terjemahan Rumi - When I Die

Saya mencoba menerjemahkan sajak yang ditulis oleh Rumi berjudul ' When I Die '. Selamat membaca, kawan! *** Ketika Maut Menjemputku Ketika maut menjemputku ketika peti jenazahku disiapkan jangan kau kira aku merindukan kehidupan dunia jangan menitikkan air mata jangan sesekali meratapi atau berduka cita aku tidak sedang terjerembab ke dalam neraka para iblis tatkala kau saksikan jasadku dipikul berhentilah menangisi kepergianku aku tidak pergi sebaliknya aku sedang berada di sisi Sang Maha Penyayang bila kau beringsut  dari peristirahatan terakhirku jangan ucapkan selamat tinggal ingatlah bahwa pusara sejatinya hanya sebuah tirai yang menyembunyikan firdaus di belakangnya kau hanya akan menyaksikanku terbujur di liang lahad kini lihatlah kebangkitanku bagaimana mungkin yang kau saksikan menjadi sebuah akhir tatkala matahari tenggelam atau bulan terbenam yang terekam di matamu tampak seperti akhir juga seperti senja namun sebaliknya, yang kau saksikan adalah fajar saat maut men...

The Awakening of New Energy

This one week, my mind buzzed. I know I had a lot to express. I always feel the urge to talk to people and barely know when to stop. I love creating world with words. Words are playground to me. Sometime I could slide, hop, roll forward, slither, or simply sit and watching people passing by. It's not a bout fun, but it's the awareness of creating more and more. I will try to invest 1 hour each day to write, to think, to get lost, to be found, to express, and write again. Over and over. I hope there will be more people connect and read me. Insya Allah 🤍

Choices

There will always be the first time for everyone. The first time to hear, the first time to feel, the first time to move, the first time to breathe and cry, the first time to drink, the first time to eat, the first time to respond, the first time to play, the first time to play together and solve the very own problem, the first time to enter school, the first time to teach, the first time to talk and engage with numerous audience, the first to be and do anything. . .till it becomes one day. . .the thing that was hard and challenging, could become a piece of cake. It takes courage, it takes sweat and tears, it takes sleepless nights, it takes restless days, it takes commitment, it takes everything. Maybe it takes your happiness away either. It may seem scary and it may seem crazy. It requires self and stress management. I always have choices amongst these options. I commence to reflect. Back then, I love to  compare people, wether it would be worth it or not at all. I compare A to B...