Langsung ke konten utama

Ready For October

Welcoming October with peace, tranquility, new hope with a better agony and willingness to be the better version of myself every single day, with love, awakening, and justice. Bismillah. The only thing I know about myself is that I'm tough enough to dive deeper for something much bigger. 


Yesterday on Monday I complete the intensive workshop and final practical exam, and I pass. I vividly remember how i react after my examiners officially announced the results, they told me I can go and make a move. Learning is a playground time for me, it's a refreshment moment to reflect and design things new not only for me but at least for my teaching team and the community where I'm living with. So I shout merrily, hugging everyone there and trust me, it wasn't a piece of cake to step out of the class. I could recall the smell of the materials and their spirit will always be kept in my mind, heart, and soul. I'll be having my final written exam next year, when the long winter is over. Wish me luck!


Anw, in my batch I was able to get to know more friends from gorgeous Universities, especially they're graduated from Oxford University, from one of universities in Germany, from NUS, from Australia. The trainer thought I'm taking my MBA now since they greeted me, "Hello my Master friend, how's life going?" I was kind of surprised and well I think I would start to manifest my MBA from now on. Amen. Allah will guide me to the best place to learn and enrich my knowledge from the expertise.


I thank Allah for everything. He grant me a great support system from my family, my one and only man, my classmates, my mentors, my colleagues and boss who allowed me to make this journey fruitful and colorful. I cannot wait to have the next project with you guys. Love you to the moon and back. 


And to my dearest man, happy one year anniversary. Let's walk hand in hand again and again. Just to know that Allah will always guide us. Amen 🤍 and you know who reminded me of this special day? It was my Dad. Love you Dadda 💐 you mean the world to me.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Singkatnya, Aku Pulang

Kepada K. Aku mencitaimu sepanjang sinar bulan yang membulat sampai ke bumi tanpa dipantulkan ulang cahayanya. Air menggenang di tanah tapi hujan tertampung di kaca jendela. Langit berawan, namun bintang mengerdip, begitu genit berkelindan di balik matamu. Aku ingin mendaki ke atas bulan, memanjatkan hal-hal mustahil sambil memegang erat pergelangan tanganmu. Bawa saja aku, bahkan ketika kau sedang bermimpi, menghidupkan ulang harapan yang terpotong menjadi tersambung, satu-persatu, juga begitu pelan. Di perjalanan yang tidak begitu singkat, kita berkelana, mengarungi banyak kelok, jatuh dan tergelincir, menyasar hingga menemukan petunjuk dengan mengikuti kemana garis tanganmu menyebar. Tatkala garis itu terpotong, kita bergegas dengan menukik ke arah tebing yang masih hijau. Ucapmu, "Udara menjadi segar begitu kita senantiasa bersama." Maka kuikat kedua lenganku di pundakmu. Aku berdoa sejenak, bahwa meski bencana melanda, kita masih bisa berenang dan berpegangan lebih erat

The Essence of Learning New Things Every Day

Everyone basically has opportunities to learn something new every day. They learn to get a new skill or to let go of what doesn't belong to them. The cycle comes and goes. Learning something new is not only a shortcut to improve one's life, but also to make one's meaningful, and their presence could make the simplest form of change.  I was once asked about the skills I have other than teaching. I confidently responded to them that I have enough skills in writing, photography, and cooking. While doing my responsibilities in the class, I value the three areas will be beneficial for me in professionalism. I have unlimited resources to access them if one day, I could only choose one area to support me for a living.  As an individual who has to make a move every day, I see learning as a potential way that brings us to become more selfless. We can learn new things every day as long as we have the courage and willingness to be a beginner. A beginner carries honesty since they have

The Fall and The Rise, The Sorrow and The Courage

 Dear my love, Kelvin, please accept my deep condolence on the loss of your beloved sister and beloved grandma this year.  We never been taught how to understand the loss of our loved ones: father, sister, and granny. The grief can be particularly intense. It is accepted as natural part of life with shock, confusion, and also sadness. Grieving becomes significant to welcome those feelings and to continue to embrace the time we had with our loved ones.  I genuinely appreciate your personal willingness to share what you feel. Let's go hand in hand with this wide range of emotions. This sad news can be the most uneasy challenge we face. It also can be the remembrance to honor them. I am thinking about you who are experiencing restlessness, tightness in the chest, and breathlessness.  We don't miss our father, our sister, and our granny. It's not a goodbye for they always stay here, with us in our hearts with love and peace. We will continue the bond we had with our loved ones