Langsung ke konten utama

Redefining What We Passionate About

:K


It's going to be five months soon, this 2nd March. To rekindle is to redefine what cheers our spirit up. We redefine what reunion is all about after in silence manifesting the abundance for ourselves, yup I meant for me and him. Our reunion is far from lovey-dovey. It's more of being available for each other anytime one needs support. People might think we are rekindling to pay off the lust and to create a greater flame in our hearts. The fact is that the flame stays the same, it shines not burns. 


I am much obliged to the man who keeps the red roses spring in my heart, yet June hasn't come. Each time he reassured me that new days were coming. The contentment is everlasting, the joy is in the air. He asked, "Can you feel the difference? My heartbeat, the walls, and the words I was trying to tell you, all are rhyming together in tune. They speak melody. I sing for you. I have been waiting for you in my arms." 


To the man who stares into my eyes in awe, we're far from perfect. He added, "Do you care about perfection? The sun shines perfectly on a sunny day yet one day when it's cloudy, the sun will hide behind the tree. The ocean dances beautifully. It is never motionless yet salty and dark in the abyss. The sugar is absolutely sweet. It is as sweet as you. Sugar gives us energy yet at the same time, it becomes drugs that control our mood and metabolism in addiction. What matters is understanding to care and not forget about God's most precious plans for us. We will succeed. The future awaits us."


To the man who delights my days and nights, I experience uneasy times because of him. Sometimes I get tired, and the more I feel like giving up and banging my head against the wall, the more comfort he tries to give me. To have him in my life has created complexity. Pains become bearable. A monotonous life becomes meaningful and worth living. I've spoken to God about him and I am thankful to be able to meet him. I ask Him to take care of my man and keep my man safe. I appreciate the willingness he has, to share a part of his life with me. I am growing to become a soft, feminine, relaxed, trusting, and nurturing version of myself ever since he provided emotional security, and displayed wise leadership and healthy masculinity. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Choices

There will always be the first time for everyone. The first time to hear, the first time to feel, the first time to move, the first time to breathe and cry, the first time to drink, the first time to eat, the first time to respond, the first time to play, the first time to play together and solve the very own problem, the first time to enter school, the first time to teach, the first time to talk and engage with numerous audience, the first to be and do anything. . .till it becomes one day. . .the thing that was hard and challenging, could become a piece of cake. It takes courage, it takes sweat and tears, it takes sleepless nights, it takes restless days, it takes commitment, it takes everything. Maybe it takes your happiness away either. It may seem scary and it may seem crazy. It requires self and stress management. I always have choices amongst these options. I commence to reflect. Back then, I love to  compare people, wether it would be worth it or not at all. I compare A to B...

Puisi Terjemahan Rumi - When I Die

Saya mencoba menerjemahkan sajak yang ditulis oleh Rumi berjudul ' When I Die '. Selamat membaca, kawan! *** Ketika Maut Menjemputku Ketika maut menjemputku ketika peti jenazahku disiapkan jangan kau kira aku merindukan kehidupan dunia jangan menitikkan air mata jangan sesekali meratapi atau berduka cita aku tidak sedang terjerembab ke dalam neraka para iblis tatkala kau saksikan jasadku dipikul berhentilah menangisi kepergianku aku tidak pergi sebaliknya aku sedang berada di sisi Sang Maha Penyayang bila kau beringsut  dari peristirahatan terakhirku jangan ucapkan selamat tinggal ingatlah bahwa pusara sejatinya hanya sebuah tirai yang menyembunyikan firdaus di belakangnya kau hanya akan menyaksikanku terbujur di liang lahad kini lihatlah kebangkitanku bagaimana mungkin yang kau saksikan menjadi sebuah akhir tatkala matahari tenggelam atau bulan terbenam yang terekam di matamu tampak seperti akhir juga seperti senja namun sebaliknya, yang kau saksikan adalah fajar saat maut men...

The Awakening of New Energy

This one week, my mind buzzed. I know I had a lot to express. I always feel the urge to talk to people and barely know when to stop. I love creating world with words. Words are playground to me. Sometime I could slide, hop, roll forward, slither, or simply sit and watching people passing by. It's not a bout fun, but it's the awareness of creating more and more. I will try to invest 1 hour each day to write, to think, to get lost, to be found, to express, and write again. Over and over. I hope there will be more people connect and read me. Insya Allah 🤍