Langsung ke konten utama

No Time To Die while Working Hard

If a man worried about something, that's natural and pretty ok. If a man panicked and he turned up their voice a bit, then they really need to talk to us (their woman) and set our listening ears. 


"Dear Daddy K, to be an ambitious man to make the dreams come true will cost you an arm and a leg. There is no time to die, to freeze and to sink into the deep ocean. If it's yours, it will be yours. If it's not yours, then pray harder as a spoiled boy seeking help to his parents until it becomes their concern and they decide to support you."


Apart from being human after all, we must do our best. Daddy K told me, now he knows how it feels like to be a little boy in grade 4, and he will start to overthink and overanalyze tons of objects plus the pov over it. I also said, "I wish I could hug you since panicking is actually contagious." I just want to transfer back his reaction over the sudden news. But distant humbles us. That's absolutely ok since we at the end learn to appreciate more the quality time even at the slightest moment. 


Now I'm preparing myself too to the upcoming possibility, with greater responsibility and updated challenges. Wishing us an endless resilience and 'afiyah. Insya Allah 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Puisi Terjemahan Rumi - When I Die

Saya mencoba menerjemahkan sajak yang ditulis oleh Rumi berjudul ' When I Die '. Selamat membaca, kawan! *** Ketika Maut Menjemputku Ketika maut menjemputku ketika peti jenazahku disiapkan jangan kau kira aku merindukan kehidupan dunia jangan menitikkan air mata jangan sesekali meratapi atau berduka cita aku tidak sedang terjerembab ke dalam neraka para iblis tatkala kau saksikan jasadku dipikul berhentilah menangisi kepergianku aku tidak pergi sebaliknya aku sedang berada di sisi Sang Maha Penyayang bila kau beringsut  dari peristirahatan terakhirku jangan ucapkan selamat tinggal ingatlah bahwa pusara sejatinya hanya sebuah tirai yang menyembunyikan firdaus di belakangnya kau hanya akan menyaksikanku terbujur di liang lahad kini lihatlah kebangkitanku bagaimana mungkin yang kau saksikan menjadi sebuah akhir tatkala matahari tenggelam atau bulan terbenam yang terekam di matamu tampak seperti akhir juga seperti senja namun sebaliknya, yang kau saksikan adalah fajar saat maut men...

The Awakening of New Energy

This one week, my mind buzzed. I know I had a lot to express. I always feel the urge to talk to people and barely know when to stop. I love creating world with words. Words are playground to me. Sometime I could slide, hop, roll forward, slither, or simply sit and watching people passing by. It's not a bout fun, but it's the awareness of creating more and more. I will try to invest 1 hour each day to write, to think, to get lost, to be found, to express, and write again. Over and over. I hope there will be more people connect and read me. Insya Allah 🤍

Choices

There will always be the first time for everyone. The first time to hear, the first time to feel, the first time to move, the first time to breathe and cry, the first time to drink, the first time to eat, the first time to respond, the first time to play, the first time to play together and solve the very own problem, the first time to enter school, the first time to teach, the first time to talk and engage with numerous audience, the first to be and do anything. . .till it becomes one day. . .the thing that was hard and challenging, could become a piece of cake. It takes courage, it takes sweat and tears, it takes sleepless nights, it takes restless days, it takes commitment, it takes everything. Maybe it takes your happiness away either. It may seem scary and it may seem crazy. It requires self and stress management. I always have choices amongst these options. I commence to reflect. Back then, I love to  compare people, wether it would be worth it or not at all. I compare A to B...