It was pouring. I went home and was starving at the same time. I had no clue what to eat. I planned to buy food around my place but I recalled that I could not control what ingredients I would have in that food and how it would affect my body. So I decided to cook fried rice. So simple, all I needed was rice, salted butter, VCO, garlic, red pepper, shallot, spring onion, celery, salted soy sauce, a bit sugar, salt, and mushroom bouillon. I prepare two sunny side-up eggs too with no oil nor salt. Just the plain ones. I added two fresh tomatoes to improve the texture of crunchiness since I would not eat any chips. Voilà, yummy nasi goreng. Maybe this year's gonna be y last year as an unmarried woman lol. So next year, I'm not gonna enjoy it all by myself. Happiness and contentment could be shared when we're ready to share with commitment and mindfulness. Amen 😉
Mi amor, my love, Daddy K I said yes to our next journey, thick and thin I said yes to our progress, I'm all set I said yes to the mornings with tears and migraines and to the nights with hugs and gentle kisses I said yes to a lifetime prayer till Jannah This ring has given us power and awareness, love and affection, passion and patience, anxiety and peace, uncertainty and assurance, fears and courage, doubt and commitment, comfort over stormy days The knot we tie in this ring, cannot be wiped out Our loyalty worth more than anything we have And may Allah send us guidance, always Oct 2025
Komentar
Posting Komentar
hembusan yang akan disampaikan pada nona-angin