Langsung ke konten utama

Opening A New Gate

Dear baby K, this time I'm no longer call you baby K. I am thankful for the love, harsh journey, rollercoaster feelings, hard conversation, sincere understanding we still and will always build, and you've become my daddy K ever since. Yesterday became one of the best moments in my life to acknowledge your visa approved and congratulations, the flight and your master awaits you already. You deserve it. I still remember back in 18 months ago, you came to me with unhappy face telling me your plan, but at the same time you're afraid that we won't walk hand in hand that far. Daddy K, thank you for being the pillar when the inate storms hitting us. It was just last month I wept a lot with tons of disappointment and seeing myself as a failure, but what amazed me the most was that you didn't even shaking. You kept standing strong and convinced me over and over we'll be fine together insya Allah. I thank you for never giving up on me, on yourself, and on us. I can feel the love in every single second of my life, and at the same time, I am content that I'm able to surrender to Allah for everything we will have in the future. Your eyes and smile lights and warms my heart. It gave me not only peace, but also courage that it's ok to fall 1000 times, but I will rise for 1001 times. You're already few step ahead from me, Alhamdulillah. It inspires me to grow and develop as a better person with the better version of herself. I know challenges are challenging, but in this relationship and togetherness, we will keep doing the best for us. Bismillah. It's tiring, but we'll never know until we try. No pain, no gain.


P.S. I will be waiting for you and I know you will come back and be a greater person, man, partner, friend, confidant, brother, hubby and father in the future. At the same time, I will also fulfill my obligation to sail further with one purpose, that we will be able to walk hand in hand, side to side, and close to each other. Let's have walks to remember, Daddy K.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Choices

There will always be the first time for everyone. The first time to hear, the first time to feel, the first time to move, the first time to breathe and cry, the first time to drink, the first time to eat, the first time to respond, the first time to play, the first time to play together and solve the very own problem, the first time to enter school, the first time to teach, the first time to talk and engage with numerous audience, the first to be and do anything. . .till it becomes one day. . .the thing that was hard and challenging, could become a piece of cake. It takes courage, it takes sweat and tears, it takes sleepless nights, it takes restless days, it takes commitment, it takes everything. Maybe it takes your happiness away either. It may seem scary and it may seem crazy. It requires self and stress management. I always have choices amongst these options. I commence to reflect. Back then, I love to  compare people, wether it would be worth it or not at all. I compare A to B...

The Most Precious Thing

To my fiancé, thank you for being a strong man even when hard times still hit that hard. Your 'cegil' is so proud of you. Dear Dadda K, to be with you has taken me to love myself more. Thank you for being gentle and listening to me and us. I have never felt less as a woman because I finally found my real power. Through the peaks and valleys, through the lengthy journey, I do believe the right train will never pass us by. In this horse year, let's be more kind to each other. Let kindness be the beginning of our story. Dear Daddy K, there were moments I might be afraid of losing us. The worries somehow spiraling. At the end I have to decide and take an action of not letting the hassle consuming me more. The peace, positivity, and tenderness are greater. This morning I looked at myself through the mirror. I asked, "who is this girl I see?" It instantly brought me back to you. I am loved, and your actions are the living proof. It's not only a love letter. I wrote ...

The Awakening of New Energy

This one week, my mind buzzed. I know I had a lot to express. I always feel the urge to talk to people and barely know when to stop. I love creating world with words. Words are playground to me. Sometime I could slide, hop, roll forward, slither, or simply sit and watching people passing by. It's not a bout fun, but it's the awareness of creating more and more. I will try to invest 1 hour each day to write, to think, to get lost, to be found, to express, and write again. Over and over. I hope there will be more people connect and read me. Insya Allah 🤍